autoclave-elmaclace sterilisation units with 18 litre and 24 litre volume
with the elmaclave autoclave (steam steriliser) for sterilising medical products according to the standard EN 13060:2010-06 type b for sterilising packaged and unpacked solid medical products, hollow bodies and porous goods.
Only reusable medical products authorized for the reprocessing using steam sterilization are permitted to be sterilized ( please see the product manufacturing information according to EN ISO 17664) in advance.
The Elmaclave sterilizes 3 type of materials according to the standard EN 13060:2010-06:
- solid instruments ( not hollow body instruments) made of metal
- porous materials- simple materials or composites which can be absorb liquid ( fabrics, white coats ,dressing, ect. )
- hollow body instruments made of metal which are subdivided into 2 categories and classified according to length and diameter:
- Type A = hollow bodies, turbines, instrument handles and instruments with blind holes or small openings.
- Type B = hollow bodies, cannula, lines or instruments with large passageways.
this Elmaclave Sterilisation units are available in 18litre and 24 litre, as well we offer a wide range of accessories.
for further details please visit : autoclave elmaclave
- two sizes available, with 18 or 24 litre chamber capacity
- fully-automatic programmes for every application
- simple and intuitive handling
- data storing on SD memory card
- latest technology at a reasonable price